FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do you offer a part-time program?
- Wee Care Learning Academy is open from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday-Friday. We do not offer a part-time program, but you may choose to bring your child(ren) on a part time basis so long as drop off and pick up are in compliance with our drop off and pick up policies
Can I start my child before he/she turns two years old?
- Unfortunately, your child will not be able to attend until he/she is two years old.
Do you offer a food program?
- All food is to be provided by parents. Parents are expected to pack a nutritious lunch and at least two healthy snacks for their child daily. On Fridays we provide pizza and snacks for your child if you choose to participate. Also, on occasion we provide snacks such as goldfish, air-popped popcorn, or a special holiday treat.
Do you offer a VPK program?
- We do not offer a government funded VPK program; however, we will be preparing our four and five year old children for kindergarten with our kindergarten prep program.
Do you accept vouchers or government supplements?
- We do not accept either at this time.
How long is your waitlist?
- It is impossible to answer this question due to the many variables that impact when a child can start, such as classroom availability, child’s age, toilet training status, when the child was placed on the list, etc.
What time is drop off/pick up?
- Drop off is between 7:30 a.m. and 8:45 a.m. Currently each class has a second drop off time as follows: Coconut Class 10:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. and Key Lime Class 10:35 a.m. – 11:10 a.m.
- Pick up – your child may be picked up at any time of the day except between 11:45 a.m. – 2:15 p.m. unless there is a true emergency.
What are the startup costs?
- Parents/Guardians can apply for enrollment of their child(ren) by submitting the following:
- A registration fee equal to one week’s tuition
- A deposit equal to two weeks tuition
- A label order fee of $30
Do I have to pay tuition even if my child is out sick or we are on vacation?
- It is our philosophy that clients are paying for the spot that their child will take in our center. This is not based upon attendance but rather on a set weekly fee that is due regardless of the attendance of the child that holds the spot.
If you have any questions that weren’t answered here, please feel free to email your questions to email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.